What are Xtreme Lashes?
Semi-permanent, faux mink (silk) eyelash extensions, applied one extension to one natural lash at a time.
Curved & tapered at the tip to replicate the natural lash.
available in many lengths, curvatures, diameters & colors to create a completely custom and beautiful look for anyone.
Completely weightless and comfortable.
Will last indefinitely with proper maintenance & re-fills every 2-3 weeks.
Are eyelash extensions safe?
The Lash Diva uses Xtreme Lashes products and techniques exclusively, which have been proven both safe and effective by scientists, physicians and experts in the field.
XL FlexFusion Adhesive is medical grade & made in America to strictest of standards.
pain-free & comfortable procedure…many clients actually fall asleep while the extensions are being applied.
Applied by the only former Xtreme Lashes Certified Educator, holding multiple Advanced Xtreme Lashes Certifications in Arizona.
How long does the procedure take?
The initial application takes approximately 1 ½ -2 hours to complete
Re-fills are required every 2-3 weeks and take approximately 30-60 minutes
What are re-fills?
The eyelash extension is applied directly to the natural lash, and will grow out with it during its natural growth cycle.
During a re-fill, the lashes which have grown out and shed are replaced to maintain a lush & natural look.
With regular re-fills, Xtreme Lashes will last indefinitely.
I have heard eyelash extensions will damage natural lashes over time, is this true?
If the eyelash extensions are applied correctly, by someone with proper credentials & training, then they are completely safe & effective over time.
The Lash Diva has over 10 years of experience with Xtreme Lashes & is the only former Certified Xtreme Lashes Educator with multiple Xtreme Lashes Advanced Certifications in Arizona.
May I wear mascara or curl my extensions?
- The extensions are already black & curled, so mascara and curlers are no longer necessary.
- Xtreme Lashes mascara is available if you like & has been specially formulated to be safe with the extensions.
- Do not use mechanical eyelash curlers with your extensions.
- Most women are thrilled at the thought of never wearing mascara or having to curl their lashes again.
How long will my eyelash extensions last?
With proper maintenance and re-fills, they will last indefinitely.
What should I do before I come for my appointment?
- Make sure to come in with a clean, dry face.
- Contact lenses must be removed for the procedure.
- No make-up or heavy moisturizers should be worn for the procedure.
Can I swim with my eyelash extensions?
Yes, however the extensions must remain dry for a minimum of 3 hours following the procedure in order for the adhesive to cure properly.
Are the eyelash extensions difficult to take care of?
- No, they are very easy to take care of.
- Do not get them wet for a minimum of 3 hours following the procedure.
- Do not use any oil based or alpha-hydroxy acid products on or near your eyes.
- The less you “play” with them, the better they will do.
- Detailed aftercare instructions will be explained and given in printed form to take home after the procedure.
- Appropriate Xtreme Lashes aftercare products are available for purchase at the day spa or online for your convenience.